Package: python3-dkim (1.0.5-1)
Links for python3-dkim
Download Source Package dkimpy:
- Homepage [launchpad.net]
Python 3 module for DKIM and ARC signing and verification
Python 3 module that implements DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail) email signing and verification as well as ARC (Authenticated Received Chain) signing and verification. Supports both RSA and Ed25519 signing and verification. It also provides helper scripts for key generation and command line signing and verification.
This is the Python 3 version of the package.
Other Packages Related to python3-dkim
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-nacl
- Python bindings to libsodium (Python 3)
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- sug: python3-authres
- RFC 8601 Authentication Results Header manipulation for Python3