Package: python3-dnspython (2.2.1-2)
Links for python3-dnspython
Download Source Package dnspython:
- Debian Python Team (QA Page)
- Robert S. Edmonds (QA Page)
- Scott Kitterman (QA Page)
- Matthew Grant (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.dnspython.org]
DNS toolkit for Python 3
dnspython is a DNS toolkit for Python. It supports almost all record types. It can be used for queries, zone transfers, and dynamic updates. It supports TSIG authenticated messages and EDNS0.
With recommended additional dependencies installed it also support DNS Over HTTPS (DOH), DNSSEC, and non-ascii (IDNA) DNS operations. It can support asynchronous if python3-sniffio and python3-trio are installed, but this is not the default.
dnspython provides both high and low level access to DNS. The high level classes perform queries for data of a given name, type, and class, and return an answer set. The low level classes allow direct manipulation of DNS zones, messages, names, and records.
This is the Python 3 version.
Other Packages Related to python3-dnspython
- dep: netbase
- Basic TCP/IP networking system
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- rec: ca-certificates
- Common CA certificates
- rec: python3-cryptography
- Python library exposing cryptographic recipes and primitives (Python 3)
- rec: python3-idna
- Python IDNA2008 (RFC 5891) handling (Python 3)
- rec: python3-requests
- elegant and simple HTTP library for Python3, built for human beings
- rec: python3-requests-toolbelt
- Utility belt for advanced users of python3-requests