- 主頁 [www.partimage.org]
backup partitions into a compressed image file
Partition Image is a partition imaging utility. It has support for the following file systems:
* Ext2/3, the Linux standard * ReiserFS, a journalised and powerful file system * FAT16/32, DOS and Windows file systems * HPFS, IBM OS/2 file system * JFS, journalised file system, from IBM, used on AIX * XFS, another journalised and efficient file system, from SGI, used on Irix * UFS (beta), Unix file system * HFS (beta), MacOS File system * NTFS (experimental), Windows NT, 2000 and XPOnly used blocks are copied and stored into an image file. The image file can be compressed in the GZIP/BZIP2 formats to save disk space, and split into multiple files to be copied onto removable media (ZIP for example), burned on a CD-R, etc.
This makes it possible to save a full Linux/Windows system with a single operation. In case of a problem (virus, crash, error, etc.), you just have to restore, and after several minutes, your entire system is restored (boot, files, etc.), and fully working.
This is very useful when installing the same software on many machines: just install one of them, create an image, and restore the image on all other machines.
其他與 partimage 有關的套件
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- 高品質的區塊排序檔案壓縮函式庫 - 執行時期
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libnewt0.52
- 不是 Erik 的視窗工具組 - 使用 S-Lang 的文字模式視窗處理
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: libslang2 (>= 2.0.7-1)
- S-Lang programming library - runtime version
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- SSL 共享函式庫
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:220.127.116.11)
- 壓縮函式庫 - 跑程式時用(runtime)