Package: luatex (0.70.1.20120524-3)
Links for luatex
Download Source Package luatex:
- Homepage [www.luatex.org]
next generation TeX engine
LuaTeX uses Lua scripting both as an extension to the TeX macro language and as an extension to the typesetting engine itself. A (growing) number of TeX internals are made available to the embedded lua interpreter.
LuaTeX uses code and interfaces from Aleph to improve the typesetting of non-latin alphabet languages, instead of the TeXXeT code present in the current releases of pdfTeX.
Unicode and OpenType font support are added progressively, and regular pdfTeX development will continue in this branch as well.
The multi-lingual extensions are coded and merged by Taco Hoekwater. Swift progress in that area is made possible by a joint grant from Colorado State University and TUG, under the 'Oriental TeX' project.
This package only contains the barebone binary. If you are searching for support file, formats etc install texlive-luatex.
Other Packages Related to luatex
- dep: dpkg (>= 18.104.22.168)
- Debian 套件管理系統
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libkpathsea6
- TeX Live: path search library for TeX (runtime part)
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libpoppler19 (>= 0.18.4)
- PDF rendering library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: tex-common (>= 3.12)
- common infrastructure for building and installing TeX
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- 壓縮函式庫 - 跑程式時用(runtime)
- rec: texlive-luatex
- TeX Live: LuaTeX packages