Package: r-cran-erm (0.14-0-2)
Links for r-cran-erm
Download Source Package erm:
- Homepage [cran.r-project.org]
GNU R package for 'extended Rasch modelling'
eRm fits Rasch models (RM), linear logistic test models (LLTM), rating scale model (RSM), linear rating scale models (LRSM), partial credit models (PCM), and linear partial credit models (LPCM). Missing values are allowed in the data matrix. Additional features are the ML estimation of the person parameters, Andersen's LR-test, item-specific Wald test, itemfit and personfit statistics including infit and outfit measures, various ICC and related plots, automated stepwise item elimination, simulation module for various binary data matrices. An eRm platform is provided at R-forge (see URL).
Other Packages Related to r-cran-erm
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.12.0)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-mass
- GNU R package of Venables and Ripley's MASS
- dep: r-cran-matrix
- GNU R package of classes for dense and sparse matrices
- dep: r-cran-raschsampler
- GNU R package for sampling binary matrices with fixed margins