- 主頁 [psqlodbc.projects.postgresql.org]
ODBC driver for PostgreSQL
This package provides a driver that allows ODBC-enabled applications to access PostgreSQL databases. ODBC is an abstraction layer that allows applications written for that layer to access databases in a manner that is relatively independent of the particular database management system.
You need to install this package if you want to use an application that provides database access through ODBC and you want that application to access a PostgreSQL database. This package would need to be installed on the same machine as that client application; the PostgreSQL database server can be on a different machine and does not need any additional software to accept ODBC clients.
If you want to write software that can access a database through the ODBC abstraction layer, you need to install the unixODBC driver manager development package unixodbc-dev, and possibly additional packages for language bindings. This driver package is only used at run time.
其他與 odbc-postgresql 有關的套件
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.4.2)
- A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: libpq5 (>= 9.0~)
- PostgreSQL C client library
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- SSL 共享函式庫
- dep: odbcinst1debian2 (>= 2.2.11-3)
- Support library for accessing odbc ini files
- sug: unixodbc-bin
- Graphical tools for ODBC management and browsing
- enh: unixodbc
- Basic ODBC tools