套件： mbt (3.2.8-1)
- 主頁 [ilk.uvt.nl]
memory-based tagger-generator and tagger
MBT is a memory-based tagger-generator and tagger in one. The tagger-generator part can generate a sequence tagger on the basis of a training set of tagged sequences; the tagger part can tag new sequences. MBT can, for instance, be used to generate part-of-speech taggers or chunkers for natural language processing. Features:
* Tagger generation: tagged text in, tagger out, * Optional feedback loop: feed previous tag decision back to input of next decision, * Easily customizable feature representation; can incorporate user-provided features, * Automatic generation of separate sub-taggers for known words and unknown words, * Can make use of full algorithmic parameters of TiMBL.
MBT is a product of the ILK Research Group (Tilburg University, The Netherlands) and the CLiPS Research Centre (University of Antwerp, Belgium).
If you do scientific research in natural language processing, MBT will likely be of use to you.
其他與 mbt 有關的套件
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
- dep: libmbt0
- memory-based tagger-generator and tagger - runtime
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtimbl3
- Tilburg Memory Based Learner - runtime
- dep: libtimbl3-dev (>= 6.4.2)
- Tilburg Memory Based Learner - development