- 主頁 [www.fiaif.net]
An easy to use, yet complex firewall
Fiaif is an Intelligent Firewall.
The Goal of FIAIF is to provide a highly customizable script for setting up an iptables based firewall.
Unlike many other scripts, FIAIF can be truly customized allowing multiple interfaces (or rather zones). There is no limit on the number of zones. All configuration is done through configuration files. No need to understand the script behind it all.
The script makes heavy use of state-full firewalling, and all RELATED and ESTABLISHED packets are accepted on all chains. If you wish to block something out, don't accept it in the first place.
The script is written in BASH. Though this is not the optimal program to use, it means that you do not need to install extra interpreters on your firewall. This allows you to have a minimalistic installation on your firewall.
Install this package if your machine is ever on the internet.
其他與 fiaif 有關的套件
- dep: bash (>= 2.04)
- GNU Bourne Again SHell
- dep: coreutils (>= 4.5.1)
- GNU core utilities
- dep: debianutils (>= 1.16)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: dnsutils
- Clients provided with BIND
- 或者 djbdns
- dep: grep (>= 2.4.2)
- GNU grep、egrep，及 fgrep
- dep: iptables (>= 1.2.6a)
- administration tools for packet filtering and NAT
- dep: logtail
- Print log file lines that have not been read (deprecated)
- dep: sed (>= 3.02)
- GNU sed 串流編輯器
- dep: wget
- retrieves files from the web