Bruce's cron system
This is bcron, a new cron system designed with secure operations in mind. To do this, the system is divided into several separate programs, each responsible for a separate task, with strictly controlled communications between them. The user interface is a drop-in replacement for similar systems (such as vixie-cron), but the internals differ greatly.
This package sets up the bcron services, and replaces the default Debian cron package.
其他與 bcron-run 有關的套件
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: bcron
- Bruce's cron system (programs)
- dep: runit (>= 1.8.0-2)
- system-wide service supervision
- dep: ucspi-unix
- UNIX-domain socket client-server command-line tools
- sug: anacron
- cron-like program that doesn't go by time
- sug: runit-run