Package: libinstpatch-dev (1.0.0-3)
Links for libinstpatch-dev
Download Source Package libinstpatch:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Alessio Treglia (QA Page)
- Jaromír Mikeš (QA Page)
- Homepage [swami.sourceforge.net]
MIDI instrument editing library development files
libInstPatch stands for lib-Instrument-Patch and is a library for processing digital sample based MIDI instrument "patch" files. The types of files libInstPatch supports are used for creating instrument sounds for wavetable synthesis. This library provides an object framework (based on GObject) to load patch files into, which can then be edited, converted, compressed and saved.
More information can be found on the Project Swami website http://swami.sourceforge.net.
This package contains the headers and static library.
Other Packages Related to libinstpatch-dev
- dep: libglib2.0-dev (>= 2.14)
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libinstpatch-1.0-0 (= 1.0.0-3)
- MIDI instrument editing library
- dep: libsndfile1-dev (>= 1.0.17-2)
- Development files for libsndfile; a library for reading/writing audio files
- dep: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries