icon-based floating application launcher with transparency
Apwal is a simple icon-based application launcher. It consists of two components: the application launcher itself, and the configuration editor.
Upon startup, Apwal displays icons at the mouse pointer location. Left clicking on the icons launches applications, and right-clicking opens Apwal Editor.
Apwal Editor is an easy to use graphical interface to configure Apwal. An icon selector displays icons available on your filesystem. Several filters are available to ease the search (by extension, by size, by name, etc.).
其他與 apwal 有關的套件
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.7.2)
- ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.4.7)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.4.4)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.6.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.11)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.2.1)
- 壓縮函式庫 - 跑程式時用(runtime)