CLI bindings for Avahi
Avahi is a fully LGPL framework for Multicast DNS Service Discovery. It allows programs to publish and discover services and hosts running on a local network with no specific configuration. For example you can plug into a network and instantly find printers to print to, files to look at and people to talk to.
This package contains the CLI bindings to Avahi, allowing you to use Avahi from Mono languages (e.g. C# and Boo).
其他與 libavahi1.0-cil 有關的套件
- dep: cli-common (>= 0.5.1)
- common files between all CLI packages
- dep: libavahi-client3 (>= 0.6.16)
- Avahi client library
- dep: libavahi-common3 (>= 0.6.16)
- Avahi common library
- dep: libmono-corlib4.0-cil (>= 2.10.1)
- Mono core library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-posix4.0-cil (>= 2.10.1)
- Mono.Posix library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-system4.0-cil (>= 2.10.1)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 4.0)