- Debian Science Team (QA 頁面, 郵件存檔)
- Christophe Prud'homme (QA 頁面)
- package has bad maintainer field (QA 頁面)
- IV" (QA 頁面)
- Sylvestre Ledru (QA 頁面)
- 主頁 [forge.scilab.org]
Parallel subroutines to solve large scale eigenvalue problems (debug)
ARPACK software is capable of solving large scale symmetric, nonsymmetric, and generalized eigenproblems from significant application areas. The software is designed to compute a few (k) eigenvalues with user specified features such as those of largest real part or largest magnitude. Storage requirements are on the order of n*k locations. No auxiliary storage is required. A set of Schur basis vectors for the desired k-dimensional eigen-space is computed which is numerically orthogonal to working precision. Numerically accurate eigenvectors are available on request.
This package contains the debugging symbols for libparpack.
其他與 libparpack2-dbg 有關的套件
- dep: libparpack2 (= 3.1.1-2.1)
- Parallel subroutines to solve large scale eigenvalue problems