Package: minimodem (0.8.1-1)
Links for minimodem
Download Source Package minimodem:
- Homepage [www.whence.com]
software audio Bell-type or RTTY FSK modem
Minimodem is a command-line program which generates (or decodes) audio modem tones at any specified baud rate, emulating an old Bell-type or radio-teletype FSK modem. The tones can be played to (or recorded from) the PulseAudio system or to an audio file.
Minimodem can be used to transfer data between nearby computers using an audio cable (or just via sound waves), or between remote computers using radio, telephone, or another audio communications medium.
Other Packages Related to minimodem
- dep: libfftw3-3
- Library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
- dep: libpulse0 (>= 0.9.21)
- PulseAudio client libraries
- dep: libsndfile1 (>= 1.0.20)
- Library for reading/writing audio files
- rec: pulseaudio
- PulseAudio sound server