Package: ruby1.8-dev (18.104.22.1688-7.1+deb7u2) [security]
Links for ruby1.8-dev
Download Source Package ruby1.8:
- Homepage [www.ruby-lang.org]
Header files for compiling extension modules for the Ruby 1.8
Ruby is the interpreted scripting language for quick and easy object-oriented programming. It has many features to process text files and to do system management tasks (as in perl). It is simple, straight-forward, and extensible.
This package contains the header files and the mkmf library, necessary to make extension library for Ruby 1.8.
Other Packages Related to ruby1.8-dev
- dep: gcc-4.6
- GNU C compiler
- dep: libruby1.8 (= 22.214.171.1248-7.1+deb7u2)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- rec: ruby1.8 (= 126.96.36.1998-7.1+deb7u2)
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8