- 主頁 [verplant.org]
sends ICMP_ECHO requests to network hosts
oping uses ICMP packages (better known as "ping packets") to test the reachability of network hosts. It supports pinging multiple hosts in parallel using IPv4 and/or IPv6 transparently.
This package contains two command line applications: "oping" is a replacement for tools like ping(1), ping6(1) and fping(1). "noping" is an ncurses-based tool which displays statistics while pinging and highlights aberrant round-trip times.
其他與 oping 有關的套件
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20070908)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: liboping0 (>= 1.6.2)
- C/C++ library to generate ICMP ECHO_REQUESTs
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling