Package: activemq (5.6.0+dfsg-1)
Links for activemq
Download Source Package activemq:
- Homepage [activemq.apache.org]
Java message broker - server
Apache ActiveMQ is a message broker built around Java Message Service (JMS) API : allow sending messages between two or more clients in a loosely coupled, reliable, and asynchronous way.
This message broker supports :
* JMS 1.1 and J2EE 1.4 with support for transient, persistent, transactional and XA messaging * Spring Framework, CXF and Axis integration * pluggable transport protocols such as in-VM, TCP, SSL, NIO, UDP, multicast, JGroups and JXTA * persistence using JDBC along with journaling * OpenWire (cross language wire protocol) and Stomp (Streaming Text Orientated Messaging Protocol) protocols
This package contains a server installation of ActiveMQ.
Other Packages Related to activemq
- dep: adduser (>= 3.11)
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libactivemq-java (= 5.6.0+dfsg-1)
- Java message broker core libraries