utility for IPMI control with kernel driver or LAN interface
A utility for managing and configuring devices that support the Intelligent Platform Management Interface. IPMI is an open standard for monitoring, logging, recovery, inventory, and control of hardware that is implemented independent of the main CPU, BIOS, and OS. The service processor (or Baseboard Management Controller, BMC) is the brain behind platform management and its primary purpose is to handle the autonomous sensor monitoring and event logging features.
The ipmitool program provides a simple command-line interface to this BMC. It features the ability to read the sensor data repository (SDR) and print sensor values, display the contents of the System Event Log (SEL), print Field Replaceable Unit (FRU) inventory information, read and set LAN configuration parameters, and perform remote chassis power control.
其他與 ipmitool 有關的套件
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline 與 history 函式庫，執行時期函式庫
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- SSL 共享函式庫
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
- sug: openipmi
- Intelligent Platform Management Interface (for servers)