套件： grass-dev (6.4.2-2)
- 主頁 [grass.osgeo.org]
GRASS GIS development files
Commonly referred to as GRASS, this is a Geographic Information System (GIS) used for geospatial data management and analysis, image processing, graphics/map production, spatial modeling, and visualization. GRASS is currently used in academic and commercial settings around the world, as well as by many government agencies and environmental consulting companies.
This package contains the header files for developing with GRASS. Install this package if you wish to develop software that manipulates GRASS data sets or install addons using the g.extension module.
其他與 grass-dev 有關的套件
- dep: fakeroot
- tool for simulating superuser privileges
- dep: grass-core (= 6.4.2-2)
- GRASS GIS core components
- dep: libproj-dev
- Cartographic projection library (development files)
- rec: subversion
- Advanced version control system