Package: quakespasm (0.85.7-1)
Links for quakespasm
Download Source Package quakespasm:
- David Banks (QA Page)
- Debian Games Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Simon McVittie (QA Page)
- Stephen Kitt (QA Page)
- Homepage [quakespasm.sourceforge.net]
engine for iD software's Quake
QuakeSpasm is a Unix-friendly Quake engine based on the SDL port of the popular FitzQuake. It includes some new features, important fixes, and aims for portability and correctness.
This package contains no data files. To use it, you will need to either install the commercial Quake data, or alternative free data files such as OpenQuartz.
This engine is typically used via a script that launches it with a particular data set, such as the one found in the "quake" package.
Other Packages Related to quakespasm
- dep: libmad0 (>= 0.15.1b-3)
- MPEG audio decoder library
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.11)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libvorbisfile3 (>= 1.1.2)
- The Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec (High Level API)