Package: gnumed-server (16.17-1)
Links for gnumed-server
Download Source Package gnumed-server:
- Debian Med Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Andreas Tille (QA Page)
- Sebastian Hilbert (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.gnumed.de]
medical practice management - server
This is the GNUmed Electronic Medical Record. Its purpose is to enable doctors to keep a medically sound record on their patients' health. It does not currently provide functionality for billing and stock keeping. Clinical features are well-tested by real doctors in the field.
While the GNUmed team has taken the utmost care to make sure the medical records are safe at all times you still need to make sure you are taking appropriate steps to backup the medical data to a safe place at appropriate intervals. Do not forget to test your recovery procedures, too !
Protect your data! GNUmed itself comes without any warranty whatsoever. You have been warned.
This package contains the PostgreSQL server part.
Note: The package does currently _NOT_ build the GNUmed database but just installs the needed SQL files. Please see README.Debian.
Other Packages Related to gnumed-server
- dep: bzip2
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
- dep: debconf
- Debian 設定管理系統
- dep: openssl
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) binary and related cryptographic tools
- dep: postgresql (>= 8.4)
- object-relational SQL database (supported version)
- or postgresql-8.4
- Package not available
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-egenix-mxdatetime
- date and time handling routines for Python
- dep: python-psycopg2 (>= 2.0.8)
- Python module for PostgreSQL
- dep: rsync
- fast, versatile, remote (and local) file-copying tool
- sug: bacula-console
- network backup service - text console
- sug: postgresql-contrib
- additional facilities for PostgreSQL (supported version)
- sug: postgresql-filedump
- Utility to format PostgreSQL files