Package: magics++ (2.14.11-4)
Links for magics++
Download Source Package magics++:
- Homepage [www.ecmwf.int]
Executables for the magics++ library
Magics++ is the latest generation of the ECMWF's Meteorological plotting software MAGICS. Although completely redesigned in C++, it is intended to be as backwards-compatible as possible with the Fortran interface. Besides its programming interfaces (Fortran and C), Magics++ offers MagML, a plot description language based on XML aimed at automatic web production.
This package contains the MagcML binary that may be used with magics++.
Other Packages Related to magics++
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libmagplus3 (= 2.14.11-4)
- ECMWF meteorological plotting software library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)