- 主頁 [www.cis.upenn.edu]
file-synchronization tool for Unix and Windows with GTK+ interface
Unison is a file-synchronization tool for Unix and Windows, written in OCaml. It allows two replicas of a collection of files and directories to be stored on different hosts (or different disks on the same host), modified separately, and then brought up to date by propagating the changes in each replica to the other.
Unison offers several advantages over various synchronization methods such as CVS, Coda, rsync, Intellisync, etc. Unison can run on and synchronize between Windows and many UNIX platforms. Unison requires no root privileges, system access or kernel changes to function. Unison can synchronize changes to files and directories in both directions, on the same machine, or across a network using ssh or a direct socket connection.
Transfers are optimised using a version of the rsync protocol, making it ideal for slower links. Unison has a clear and precise specification, and is resilient to failure due to its careful handling of the replicas and its private structures.
This package adds the optional GTK+ interface.
其他與 unison-gtk 有關的套件
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.12.4)
- ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.8.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0 (>= 2.22.0)
- GDK Pixbuf library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.24.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.24.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- sug: unison-all-gtk
- file synchronization tool (all GTK+ versions)