Package: sudo (1.8.5p2-1+nmu3)
Links for sudo
Download Source Package sudo:
Provide limited super user privileges to specific users
Sudo is a program designed to allow a sysadmin to give limited root privileges to users and log root activity. The basic philosophy is to give as few privileges as possible but still allow people to get their work done.
This version is built with minimal shared library dependencies, use the sudo-ldap package instead if you need LDAP support for sudoers.
Packages providing sudo
- Provide limited super user privileges to specific users
Other Packages Related to sudo
- dep: libpam-modules
- Pluggable Authentication Modules for PAM
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: libselinux1 (>= 1.32)
- SELinux runtime shared libraries