Package: sysstat (10.0.5-1)
Links for sysstat
Download Source Package sysstat:
- Homepage [pagesperso-orange.fr]
system performance tools for Linux
The sysstat package contains the following system performance tools:
- sar: collects and reports system activity information; - iostat: reports CPU utilization and disk I/O statistics; - mpstat: reports global and per-processor statistics; - pidstat: reports statistics for Linux tasks (processes); - sadf: displays data collected by sar in various formats; - nfsiostat: reports I/O statistics for network filesystems; - cifsiostat: reports I/O statistics for CIFS filesystems.
The statistics reported by sar deal with I/O transfer rates, paging activity, process-related activities, interrupts, network activity, memory and swap space utilization, CPU utilization, kernel activities and TTY statistics, among others. Both UP and SMP machines are fully supported.
Other Packages Related to sysstat
- dep: bzip2
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
- dep: libsensors4 (>= 1:3.0.0)
- library to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
- dep: ucf (>= 2.003)
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- sug: isag
- Interactive System Activity Grapher for sysstat