- 主頁 [projects.camlcity.org]
OCaml application-level Internet libraries - GTK2 development libraries
Ocamlnet is a collection of OCaml libraries focusing focus on application-level Internet protocols and conventions.
Ocamlnet consists of the following libraries:
* netstring: processing of strings that occur in network context * netcgi1 and netcgi2: portable web applications * nethttpd: is a web server component (HTTP server implementation) * netplex: generic server framework * rpc: OncRPC implementation * netclient: clients for HTTP, FTP, and Telnet * equeue: event queue used for many protocol implementations * shell: external commands invocation * netshm: shared memory for IPC purposes * netsys: bindings for system functions * smtp and pop: two further client implementations
A number of ideas and concepts are used throughout the libraries:
* netchannels are a way to abstract sequential I/O channels * event queues provided by equeue and unixqueue make asynchronous protocol interpreters possible
This package contains the development stuff you need to use GTK-related libraries of Ocamlnet in your programs.
其他與 libocamlnet-gtk2-ocaml-dev 有關的套件
- dep: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries
- rec: libocamlnet-ocaml-doc
- OCaml application-level Internet libraries - documentation and examples