- 主頁 [martin.jambon.free.fr]
camlp4 extension for pattern matching with regexps
Mikmatch provides enhanced pattern matching with regexps for OCaml.
The goal of Mikmatch is to make text-oriented programs even easier to write, read and run without losing the unique and powerful features of OCaml. Mikmatch provides a concise and highly readable syntax for regular expressions, and integrates it into the syntax of OCaml thanks to Camlp4.
The implementation of Mikmatch consists essentially of:
* a library which is loaded by the OCaml preprocessor (Camlp4) and defines sophisticated "macros", i.e. the modified syntax; * a traditional library (runtime) which is required by the programs that use the Mikmatch syntax; * a dedicated 'mikmatch' command which can be used as a replacement for 'ocaml' in scripts or as an interactive toplevel. It performs automatically these steps: preprocessing, compilation and execution.
This package contains the shared runtime libraries.
其他與 libmikmatch-ocaml 有關的套件
- dep: libtophide-ocaml-dev
- hide values that start with '_' in OCaml toplevel
- rec: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries