Package: gdb-msp430 (7.2a~mspgcc-20111205-1)
Links for gdb-msp430
Download Source Package gdb-msp430:
The GNU debugger for MSP430
GDB is a source-level debugger, capable of breaking programs at any specific line, displaying variable values, and determining where errors occurred. Currently, it works for C, C++, Fortran Modula 2 and Java programs. A must-have for any serious programmer. This package is primarily for MSP430 developers and cross-compilers and is not needed by normal users or developers.
This package has been compiled to target the TI's MSP430 architecture.
Other Packages Related to gdb-msp430
- dep: binutils-msp430 (>= 2.21~)
- Binary utilities supporting TI's MSP430 targets
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 2.0.1)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- 壓縮函式庫 - 跑程式時用(runtime)