- 主頁 [git-scm.com]
fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (arch interoperability)
Git is popular version control system designed to handle very large projects with speed and efficiency; it is used for many high profile open source projects, most notably the Linux kernel.
Git falls in the category of distributed source code management tools. Every Git working directory is a full-fledged repository with full revision tracking capabilities, not dependent on network access or a central server.
This package provides tools for importing development history from arch repositories.
其他與 git-arch 有關的套件
- dep: git (<< 1:184.108.40.206-.)
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system
- dep: git (>> 1:220.127.116.11)
- dep: tla
- GNU Arch revision control system
- sug: git-doc
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (documentation)