- 主頁 [code.google.com]
Universal Input Method - Dictionary-based completion input support
Uim is an input method module library which supports various scripts and can act as a front end for a range of input methods, including Anthy, Canna, PRIME, or SKK (for Japanese), Pinyin (for Chinese), Byeoru (for Korean), and M17n (for many other languages). Most of its functions are implemented in Scheme, so it's very simple and flexible.
This package contains Dictionary-based completion input style for uim.
其他與 uim-look 有關的套件
- dep: libuim-data (>= 1:1.8.1-4)
- Universal Input Method - data files
- dep: uim-common (>= 1:1.8.1-4)
- Universal Input Method - common files
- dep: uim-utils (>= 1:1.8.1-4)
- Universal Input Method - utilities
- rec: wordlist
- 本虛擬套件由這些套件填實： miscfiles, wamerican, wamerican-huge, wamerican-insane, wamerican-large, wamerican-small, wbrazilian, wbritish, wbritish-huge, wbritish-insane, wbritish-large, wbritish-small, wbulgarian, wcanadian, wcanadian-huge, wcanadian-insane, wcanadian-large, wcanadian-small, wcatalan, wdanish, wdutch, wfaroese, wfinnish, wfrench, wgalician-minimos, wgerman-medical, witalian, wngerman, wnorwegian, wogerman, wpolish, wportuguese, wspanish, wswedish, wswiss, wukrainian