- 主頁 [web.mit.edu]
Secure replacements for ftp, telnet and rsh using MIT Kerberos
Kerberos is a system for authenticating users and services on a network. Kerberos is a trusted third-party service. That means that there is a third party (the Kerberos server) that is trusted by all the entities on the network (users and services, usually called "principals").
This is the MIT reference implementation of Kerberos V5.
This package contains secure replacements for ftp, telnet, rsh, rlogin, and rcp that use Kerberos for authentication.
其他與 krb5-clients 有關的套件
- dep: krb5-config
- Configuration files for Kerberos Version 5
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.10+dfsg~)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.8+dfsg)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.10+dfsg~)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling