- 主頁 [linux.thai.net]
Thai language support library
LibThai is a set of Thai language support routines aimed to ease developers' tasks to incorporate Thai language support in their applications. It includes important Thai-specific functions e.g. word breaking, input and output methods as well as basic character and string supports.
This package contains the shared libraries needed to run programs that use the LibThai library.
其他與 libthai0 有關的套件
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libdatrie1 (>= 0.2.0)
- Double-array trie library
- dep: libthai-data (>= 0.1.10)
- Data files for Thai language support library