- 主頁 [sox.sourceforge.net]
Swiss army knife of sound processing
SoX is a command line utility that can convert various formats of computer audio files in to other formats. It can also apply various effects to these sound files during the conversion. As an added bonus, SoX can play and record audio files on several unix-style platforms.
SoX is able to handle formats like Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV, AIFF, VOC, SND, AU, GSM and several more. Any format support requires at least libsox-fmt-base. Some formats have their own package e.g. mp3 read and write support is provided by libsox-fmt-mp3.
SoX supports most common sound architectures i.e. Alsa, Libao, OSS and Pulse (respectively provided by libsox-fmt-alsa, libsox-fmt-ao, libsox-fmt-oss and libsox-fmt-pulse). It also supports LADSPA plugins.
其他與 sox 有關的套件
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
- dep: libgsm1 (>= 1.0.13)
- Shared libraries for GSM speech compressor
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.4.2)
- A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: libmagic1
- File type determination library using "magic" numbers
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libsox-fmt-base (= 14.4.0-3+deb7u2)
- Minimal set of SoX format libraries
- dep: libsox2 (= 14.4.0-3+deb7u2)
- SoX library of audio effects and processing
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- 壓縮函式庫 - 跑程式時用(runtime)
- sug: libsox-fmt-all
- All SoX format libraries