Package: php5-sqlite (5.4.39-0+deb7u2) [security]
Links for php5-sqlite
Download Source Package php5:
- Debian PHP Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ondřej Surý (QA Page)
- Sean Finney (QA Page)
- Thijs Kinkhorst (QA Page)
- Lior Kaplan (QA Page)
- William Dauchy (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.php.net]
SQLite module for php5
This package provides a module allowing you to use the SQLite self-contained database engine from within your PHP scripts, eliminating the need for a full SQL server installation like MySQL or PostgreSQL. It also includes the pdo_sqlite module, for use with the PHP Data Object extension.
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
Other Packages Related to php5-sqlite
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.16.1~)
- Debian 套件管理系統
- dep: libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.7.4)
- SQLite 3 shared library
- dep: php5-common (= 5.4.39-0+deb7u2)
- Common files for packages built from the php5 source
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.