- Debian Flash Team (QA 頁面, 郵件存檔)
- Miriam Ruiz (QA 頁面)
- Alexander Sack (QA 頁面)
- Gabriele Giacone (QA 頁面)
- Tim Retout (QA 頁面)
- 主頁 [www.gnu.org]
GNU Shockwave Flash (SWF) player - Fileio extension
GNU Gnash is a free GPL'd SWF player. It runs as a standalone application on either the desktop or embedded devices, or may be used as a plugin for several popular browsers. It supports playing media from a disk or streaming over a network connection.
GNU Gnash is based on GameSWF and supports most SWF v7 features and some SWF v8 and v9. SWF v10 is not supported by GNU Gnash.
Included in the Gnash is an XML based messaging system, as specified in the SWF specification. This lets a SWF animation communicate over a TCP/IP socket, and parse the incoming XML message. This lets an animation be a remote control for other devices or applications.
This extension allows SWF files being played within Gnash to have direct access to the file system. The API is similar to the C library one.
其他與 gnash-ext-fileio 有關的套件
- dep: gnash-common (= 0.8.11~git20120629-1+deb7u1)
- GNU Shockwave Flash (SWF) player - Common files/libraries
- dep: libboost-iostreams1.49.0 (>= 1.49.0-1)
- Boost.Iostreams Library
- dep: libboost-program-options1.49.0 (>= 1.49.0-1)
- program options library for C++
- dep: libboost-thread1.49.0 (>= 1.49.0-1)
- portable C++ multi-threading
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library