- 主頁 [github.com]
Mocking and Testing Library (Python3 version)
mock provides a core mock.Mock class that is intended to reduce the need to create a host of trivial stubs throughout your test suite. After performing an action, you can make assertions about which methods / attributes were used and arguments they were called with. You can also specify return values and set specific attributes in the normal way.
This package contains the Python 3 version of the library.
其他與 python3-mock 有關的套件
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-pbr (>= 1.3)
- inject useful and sensible default behaviors into setuptools - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-six (>= 1.9)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)
- sug: python-mock-doc
- Mocking and Testing Library (Documentation)