- 主頁 [pypi.python.org]
inject useful and sensible default behaviors into setuptools - Python 2.x
PBR (Python Build Reasonableness) is a library that injects some useful and sensible default behaviors into your setuptools run. PBR can:
* Manage version number based on git revisions and tags (Version file). * Generate AUTHORS file from git log * Generate ChangeLog from git log * Generate Sphinx autodoc stub files for your whole module * Store your dependencies in a pip requirements file * Use your README file as a long_description * Smartly find packages under your root package
PBR is only mildly configurable. The basic idea is that there's a decent way to run things and if you do, you should reap the rewards, because then it's simple and repeatable. If you want to do things differently, cool! But you've already got the power of Python at your fingertips, so you don't really need PBR.
PBR builds on top of the work that d2to1 started to provide for declarative configuration. d2to1 is itself an implementation of the ideas behind distutils2. Although distutils2 is now abandoned in favor of work towards PEP 426 and Metadata 2.0, declarative config is still a great idea and specifically important in trying to distribute setup code as a library when that library itself will alter how the setup is processed. As Metadata 2.0 and other modern Python packaging PEPs come out, PBR aims to support them as quickly as possible.
This package provides support for Python 2.x.
其他與 python-pbr 有關的套件
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-six (>= 1.9.0)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 2 interface)
- dep: python2.7
- Interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.7)