- 主頁 [search.cpan.org]
better profiling output for Class::Accessor
Class::Accessor is a great way to automate the tedious task of generating accessors and mutators. One small drawback is that due to the details of the implemenetation, you only get one __ANON__ entry in profiling output. That entry contains all your accessors, which can be a real pain if you're attempting to figure out which of your accessors is being called six billion times.
Class::Accessor::Names is a development aid which uses Hook::LexWrap and Sub::Name to talk your accessors into identifying themselves. While it shouldn't add much additional runtime overhead (as it acts only Class::Accessor's generator functions), it has not been designed for production deployment.
其他與 libclass-accessor-named-perl 有關的套件
- dep: libclass-accessor-perl
- Perl module that automatically generates accessors
- dep: libhook-lexwrap-perl
- module for lexically scoped subroutine wrappers
- dep: libsub-name-perl
- module for assigning a new name to referenced sub
- dep: libuniversal-require-perl
- Load modules from a variable
- dep: perl (>= 5.6.0-16)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language