- 主頁 [collab-maint.alioth.debian.org]
package dependency graphs on steroids
Very powerful and versatile tool for generating dependency graphs showing the relationships between .deb packages.
The graph is generated in the form of a .dot file that can be used as input for the utility 'dot' from the graphviz package. What information is included in a graph can be varied using command line options.
Supported are: regular (forward) dependencies, reverse dependencies, showing installed packages, virtual packages, alternatives, and much more.
其他與 debtree 有關的套件
- dep: dctrl-tools
- Command-line tools to process Debian package information
- dep: libapt-pkg-perl
- Perl interface to libapt-pkg
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File(s): preserve user changes to config files
- rec: graphviz
- rich set of graph drawing tools