- 主頁 [web.mit.edu]
MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Kerberos database
Kerberos is a system for authenticating users and services on a network. Kerberos is a trusted third-party service. That means that there is a third party (the Kerberos server) that is trusted by all the entities on the network (users and services, usually called "principals").
This is the MIT reference implementation of Kerberos V5.
This package contains the internal Kerberos database libraries.
其他與 libkdb5-8 有關的套件
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- dep: libgssrpc4 (>= 1.7dfsg~alpha1)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - GSS enabled ONCRPC
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.7+dfsg)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkeyutils1 (>= 1.4)
- Linux Key Management Utilities (library)
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.14+dfsg)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: libkrb5support0 (>= 1.15~beta1)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Support library