- 主頁 [www.boost.org]
provides a sort of cooperative multitasking on a single thread
This package forms part of the Boost C++ Libraries collection.
Boost.Coroutine provides templates for generalized subroutines which allow multiple entry points for suspending and resuming execution at certain locations. It preserves the local state of execution and allows re-entering subroutines more than once (useful if state must be kept across function calls).
Coroutines can be viewed as a language-level construct providing a special kind of control flow.
In contrast to threads, which are pre-emptive, coroutine switches are cooperative (programmer controls when a switch will happen). The kernel is not involved in the coroutine switches.
The implementation uses Boost.Context for context switching.
其他與 libboost-coroutine1.62.0 有關的套件
- dep: libboost-chrono1.62.0
- C++ representation of time duration, time point, and clocks
- dep: libboost-context1.62.0
- provides a sort of cooperative multitasking on a single thread
- dep: libboost-system1.62.0
- Operating system (e.g. diagnostics support) library
- dep: libboost-thread1.62.0
- portable C++ multi-threading
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.5)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3