- 主頁 [dnscrypt.org]
Tool for securing communications between a client and a DNS resolver
dnscrypt-proxy provides local service which can be used directly as your local resolver or as a DNS forwarder, encrypting and authenticating requests using the DNSCrypt protocol and passing them to an upstream server.
The DNSCrypt protocol uses high-speed high-security elliptic-curve cryptography and is very similar to DNSCurve, but focuses on securing communications between a client and its first-level resolver.
While not providing end-to-end security, it protects the local network, which is often the weakest point of the chain, against man-in-the-middle attacks. It also provides some confidentiality to DNS queries.
其他與 dnscrypt-proxy 有關的套件
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: init-system-helpers (>= 1.18~)
- helper tools for all init systems
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.4.6)
- System independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: libsodium18 (>= 1.0.10)
- Network communication, cryptography and signaturing library
- dep: libsystemd0
- systemd utility library
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality