- 主頁 [www.llvm.org]
Modular compiler and toolchain technologies
LLVM is a collection of libraries and tools that make it easy to build compilers, optimizers, just-in-time code generators, and many other compiler-related programs.
LLVM uses a single, language-independent virtual instruction set both as an offline code representation (to communicate code between compiler phases and to run-time systems) and as the compiler internal representation (to analyze and transform programs). This persistent code representation allows a common set of sophisticated compiler techniques to be applied at compile-time, link-time, install-time, run-time, or "idle-time" (between program runs).
The strengths of the LLVM infrastructure are its extremely simple design (which makes it easy to understand and use), source-language independence, powerful mid-level optimizer, automated compiler debugging support, extensibility, and its stability and reliability. LLVM is currently being used to host a wide variety of academic research projects and commercial projects. LLVM includes C and C++ front-ends, a front-end for a Forth-like language (Stacker), a young scheme front-end, and Java support is in development. LLVM can generate code for X86, SparcV9, PowerPC or many other architectures.
其他與 llvm-3.8 有關的套件
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.5)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libllvm3.8 (>= 1:3.8.1-19~)
- Modular compiler and toolchain technologies, runtime library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtinfo5 (>= 6)
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: llvm-3.8-runtime (= 1:3.8.1-24)
- Modular compiler and toolchain technologies, IR interpreter
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- 壓縮函式庫 - 跑程式時用(runtime)
- rec: llvm-3.8-dev
- Modular compiler and toolchain technologies, libraries and headers
- sug: llvm-3.8-doc
- Modular compiler and toolchain technologies, documentation