- 主頁 [wiki.gnome.org]
puzzle game for building molecules out of separate atoms
Atomix is an educational game designed for GNOME in which one has to build molecules, ranging from simple inorganic ones to some extremely complex organic ones, out of separate atoms.
The first levels can be rather easy, but added complexity always comes with the next level, so that several minutes (or much longer than that) can be spent on each single level.
其他與 atomix 有關的套件
- dep: atomix-data (>= 3.22.0-1)
- puzzle game for building molecules out of separate atoms -- data
- dep: libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0 (>= 2.22.0)
- GDK Pixbuf library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.35.9)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk-3-0 (>= 3.13.7)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library