- 主頁 [zeitgeist-project.com]
event logging framework - engine
Zeitgeist is a service which logs the user's activities and events (files opened, websites visited, conversations held with other people, etc.) and makes the relevant information available to other applications.
It serves as a comprehensive activity log and also makes it possible to determine relationships between items based on usage patterns.
This package contains the main daemon (in its new Vala implementation, codenamed "Bluebird"). It also includes the FTS (Full Text Search) extension.
其他與 zeitgeist-core 有關的套件
- dep: libdee-1.0-4 (>= 1.0.2)
- model to synchronize mutiple instances over DBus - shared lib
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.37.3)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.5.9)
- SQLite 3 shared library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxapian30
- Search engine library
- dep: libzeitgeist-2.0-0 (>= 0.9.14)
- library to access Zeitgeist - shared library
- sug: zeitgeist-datahub
- event logging framework - passive logging daemon