套件： geotranz (2.4.2-3)
- 主頁 [earth-info.nga.mil]
GEOgraphic coordinates TRANslator
GEOTRANZ (Geographic Translator) is an application program which allows you to easily convert geographic coordinates among a wide variety of coordinate systems, map projections, and datums. Currently, twenty-five different coordinate systems, map projections, grids, and coding schemes, and over two hundred different datums, are supported.
The user interface of GEOTRANZ is similar to that of a calculator, but can also be used to efficiently convert large numbers of coordinates contained in text files.
GEOTRANZ is the Debian version of GEOTRANS, a product of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and U.S. Army Engineering Research and Development Center.
This package contains the geotranz java graphical interface.
其他與 geotranz 有關的套件
- dep: geotranz-libs (<< 2.4.3)
- GEOgraphic coordinates TRANslator (runtime libraries)
- dep: geotranz-libs (>= 2.4.2)
- dep: openjdk-6-jre
- OpenJDK Java runtime, using Hotspot JIT
- rec: geotranz-doc
- GEOgraphic coordinates TRANslator (help files and documentation)