Package: libtzinfo-ruby1.9.1 (0.3.19-1)
Links for libtzinfo-ruby1.9.1
Download Source Package libtzinfo-ruby:
- Athena Capital Research (QA Page)
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Roberto C. Sanchez (QA Page)
- Gunnar Wolf (QA Page)
- Homepage [tzinfo.rubyforge.org]
Ruby library for transformations between time zones (Ruby 1.9.1)
TZInfo is a Ruby library that uses the standard tz (Olson) database to provide daylight savings aware transformations between times in different time zones. The tz database is compiled into Ruby modules which are packaged in the release. No external zoneinfo files are required at runtime.
This package is built for Ruby 1.9.1.
Other Packages Related to libtzinfo-ruby1.9.1
- dep: libruby1.9.1
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.9.1