Package: openvas-plugins-dfsg (1:20100705-1)
Links for openvas-plugins-dfsg
Download Source Package openvas-plugins-dfsg:
- Homepage [www.openvas.org]
remote network security auditor - plugins
The Open Vulnerability Assessment System is a modular security auditing tool, used for testing remote systems for vulnerabilities that should be fixed.
It is made up of two parts: a server, and a client. The server/daemon, openvasd, is in charge of the attacks, whereas the client, OpenVAS-Client, provides an X11/GTK+ user interface.
This package contains the DFSG-free OpenVAS plugins, a set of security tests as well as scripts to build additional plugins.
Other Packages Related to openvas-plugins-dfsg
- dep: openvas-plugins-base
- remote network security auditor - basic plugins
- rec: nmap
- The Network Mapper
- rec: openvas-server (>= 1.0)
- remote network security auditor - server
- or openvas-scanner (>= 3.0.0)
- Package not available
- rec: smbclient
- command-line SMB/CIFS clients for Unix
- rec: snmp
- SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) applications