套件： pythoncard (0.8.2-1)
- 主頁 [pythoncard.sourceforge.net]
wxPython-based GUI construction framework (meta-package)
PythonCard is a GUI construction framework for building cross-platform desktop applications on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, using the Python language. It is based on the wxPython bindings for the wxWidgets toolkit (formerly known as wxWindows).
This is a meta-package which is intended to be used by developers who want the entire upstream distribution available to them. Maintainers of other packages that rely on PythonCard functionality should consider depending on one or more of the related packages (python-pythoncard, pythoncard-tools) as needed instead of this meta-package.
其他與 pythoncard 有關的套件
- dep: python-pythoncard (= 0.8.2-1)
- wxPython-based GUI construction framework (underlying Python libraries)
- dep: pythoncard-doc (= 0.8.2-1)
- wxPython-based GUI construction framework (documentation and samples)
- dep: pythoncard-tools (= 0.8.2-1)
- wxPython-based GUI construction framework (optional development tools)