套件： svn-autoreleasedeb (0.12-1)
Automatically release/upload debian packages from SVN
This package provides the capability of automatically publish a deb package directly from the SVN source. The SVN source must be already in the format managed by svn-buildpackage, since svn-buildpackage will be used to generate the deb.
This package is useful to release the 'unstable' version of a software. The control of when to release the deb is made by watching the debian/changelog file. This script maintains a list of which packages to automate and the version they are. Every time you increases the version in changelog, the package you are working will be generated.
It will also call dupload to send the generated package to your deb server (which can be the main debian server or your software house's debian server).
其他與 svn-autoreleasedeb 有關的套件
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: dpkg-dev
- Debian package development tools
- dep: dupload
- utility to upload Debian packages
- dep: fakeroot
- Gives a fake root environment
- dep: libapt-pkg-perl
- Perl interface to libapt-pkg
- dep: libxml-parser-perl
- Perl module for parsing XML files
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall 的實用萃取與報告語言(PERL)
- dep: subversion
- Advanced version control system
- dep: svn-buildpackage
- helper programs to maintain Debian packages with Subversion